You cannot be an abuser, then in the next breath tell all that you are a great guy. Critical thinkers or plain old common sense sees the obvious in Trump's two faces.
A perpetrator, like Trump, uses fear and intimidation and threatens those he wants to control. Hello from Trump on day one of his campaign, where he used fear to gain followers, then move onward to his first speech to Congress where he used his apologetic tenor to tell us all how great his policies will be. He used fear to his gathering of followers, and now he is using intimidation to create fear in refugees and immigrants and in others.
ABUSERS WANT TOTAL CONTROL. SO DOES THE NARCISSIST.
Violence has already followed his words within America with the attacks and a murder of one of two men from India. There is a direct increase in vandalism to both Jewish and Muslim places of faith, and final resting places. His campaigning rhetoric clearly create fear and hate early on. Now he wants to come across as a person who cares that others suffer at the hands of his followers. What he created he now states: 'This must stop.' Well, good luck with that request.
Trump beat the drum of abuse in his speeches since day one. And actually created abuse and fear against President Obama for years as he fed fear, lies and intimidation to the public that Obama was not born a US citizen. If he can create fear in you, he can control you.
We've all heard the horror stories of those who domestically abuse. Abusers are like the proverbial bulls near precious crystal: They destroy good will, good feelings, hope and freedom to the living-crystals. Many abusers turn to killing those who are not loyal to them. They make their victims lives miserable on a daily basis as they make themselves look perfectly fine when they step away momentarily from their acts of abuse. That is what Trump did during his speech to the divided United States Congress....he wanted listeners to think he is not an abuser of basic human rights or civil liberties. He wants us all to forget his words of hate and intimidation.
Putin, another domestic, and also a world abuser, kills those not falling in line with his dictatorship. Trump calling the media 'enemies of the people' is a shot fired at the liberties of America. He is trying to kill American voices and truth. Russian people are under a direct threat. Trump abuses are getting clearer to those who voted him in.
Millions of Americans are aware that they too are under a direct threat by our very own White House. But too many Americans are not waking up fast enough to the present path that will lead to the erosion of more basic human rights in our nation, as was done in Russia, Crimea, and now into Ukraine.
Trump has demanded loyalty from all who entered his land of Narcissism. His china shop is America. If you do not educate yourself to the pending destruction of basic human rights taking place, or the destruction of critical policies, you may be one who will realize too late what other countries and more than half our nation sees on the American horizon.
After watching his speech to Congress, yes, I did watch it, I could see Trump doing what an abuser does so well. He made himself fit in again. He said all the right things in a pack of lies. He spread his words like sweet-smelling excrement on a field of half-dead flowers that he has already bull-dozed over with his rhetoric from his campaign. His Congress of stilted republicans hold him on high, as Pence and Ryan, seated behind their abuser to our domestic society looked like two hungry hyenas showing their pearly teeth... paid for by the taxpayers. All of these men need to be voted out and kicked to the curb.
Have you seen or heard Trump do any of these abusive behaviors toward any humans from day one? (A standard list from online)
Verbal or nonverbal abuse:
AMERICAN, AND ANYONE WHO CALLS HIM OUT ON HIS LIES AND ABUSE, HAS BECOME TRUMP'S VICTIM.
- threatening or intimidating to gain compliance (Throw out protesters; These are paid protesters, not regular people; Blames Obama for protesters, but not his own horrible behavior has ever been addressed by all republicans)
- destruction of the victim’s personal property and possessions, or threats to do so (Refugees/Immigrants/Native Americans-Pipeline/Earth/Affordable Care Act/EPA...)
- violence to an object or telling someone to do an act of violence. (Encouraged others to hit or punch or throw out a protester at his rallies)
- a way of instilling fear of further violence (Think about the increasing numbers of attack on Muslims, Jewish, LGBTQ, think of the man from India murdered by a man who said 'Get out of my country." Build a wall. Trump fired up the hate.)
- yelling or screaming (endless tirades from Trump)
- name-calling (Even his generals state he is wrong to use the words: Islamic Radical Terrorist; Words he used to call others: Dishonest, Liar, Loser, Cry-baby, and other name-calling is rampant)
- constant harassment (media is the 'enemy of the people'; Twitter frenzy, Build a wall)
- embarrassing, making fun of, or mocking the victim, either alone within the household, in public, or in front of family or friends (remember, and do not forget the handicapped reporter... Trump wants to make his abuse go away when he used people with disabilities at his speech to Congress. A hypocritical abuser.)
- criticizing or diminishing the victim’s accomplishments or goals (He targets so many who are successful that do not support him ...)
- not trusting the victim’s decision-making (Refugees/immigrants/Native Americans/Anyone who did not vote for him)
- telling the victim that they are worthless (anyone who does not follow him)
- excessive possessiveness ("MY generals..." "MY wall...")
- excessive checking-up (Obsessive TV viewing of those he deems not loyal)
- saying hurtful things (too many to list...)
- blaming the victim for how the abuser acts or feels (Trump blames a media that does not take his alternative facts as truth)
- making the victim feel that there is no way out of the relationship (He has bamboozled so many voters... there is a way to escape this abuse, vote out all in 2018 who support him)